Open frame generator sets are a perfect solution for buildings with specially adjusted generator rooms.
To ensure faultless generator operation, the room must provide all the necessary operating conditions, such as:
- sufficient supply of fresh air into the generator room for optimum generator operation,
- discharge of waste air from the generator room into the atmosphere,
- discharge of exhaust gas,
- fire safety
Structure of Generator Set Components
- The engine generator section is mounted on a base, which can carry a fuel tank sized to give the desired generator autonomy.
- The control unit can either be fitted onto the generator base or installed in the generator room independently.